Sign In / Sign Up

Forum
Страницы: 1
Points Scoring System

I'm trying to figure out how the points scoring system works i kinda of understand this but don't think it is correct. You can do 84 races with 8 racers 96 races with 7 racers 112 races with 6 racers 134 races with 5 racers 168 races with 4 racers 224 races with 3 racers 336 races with two races making a possibility of being able to do 1,154 races scored with formula 1 is this right?

Цитата
Silly Galah wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how the points scoring system works i kinda of understand this but don't think it is correct. You can do 84 races with 8 racers 96 races with 7 racers 112 races with 6 racers 134 races with 5 racers 168 races with 4 racers 224 races with 3 racers 336 races with two races making a possibility of being able to do 1,154 races scored with formula 1 is this right?
85 races with 8 racers...

This is not very logical but it works like this... ;)

The arse.....mimill.......he answers

yes! for community

Цитата
US Navy wrote:
The arse.....mimill.......he answers
I once again repeat that you insignificant shit!!! and your opinion is interesting to nobody!!!

Tipycal Troll behaviour...

Troll family (1, 2)
:{}

have you seen our pinoChio ?
Изменено: Indy - 06.02.2018 12:33:03 (he should be hide in his fake boat)

Indy, do you want to have a rest from forum for a week? I can arrange that. Just one more insult and you will get RO.
e-regata Development Team
Media crew

Dear Athena if someone give u some trouble u let him do

If he stop to call me troll i will stop to pinocchio him lol

And i didn t start first (u delate his message his message fr om this mornig wh ere he call me troll)
If u let him do i will not stop

Best regards
Изменено: Indy - 06.02.2018 19:47:57

I am tired and not motived to answer lol
Страницы: 1