Sign In / Sign Up

Forum
Страницы: 1
18.2(b) Port/Starboard?, ??

Twice today I've been hit by a port tack boat on starboard in the circle, 18.2(b) cited. Is the game not picking this up correctly?

Цитата
Grizzle wrote:
Twice today I've been hit by a port tack boat on starboard in the circle, 18.2(b) cited. Is the game not picking this up correctly?

W/ me being the protested boat

Цитата
Grizzle a écrit:
Цитата
Grizzle a écrit:
Deux fois aujourd'hui, j'ai été frappé par un bateau amure bâbord sur tribord dans le cercle, 18.2 (b) cité. Le jeu ne ramasse-t-il pas cela correctement?

W / moi étant le bateau protesté

Цитата
Grizzle wrote:
Bonjour Grizzle. Tu es nouveau sur ce jeu; Si les règles de l'E-regata ressemblent aux règles de l'ISAF, les règles de l'ISAF ne sont pas adaptées aux pirates. Cela va peut être parraître simpliste et puérile, mais sur l'e-regata, la règle la plus sûre est: face à un bateau vert tu es prioritaire et face à un bateau orange, tu n'es pas prioritaire. Si tu veux absolument faire appliquer les règles de l'ISAF, libre à toi mais tu vas passer à la vie à protester. Bon vent à toi.

Hello Grizzle. You are new on this game; If the E-regata rules resemble ISAF rules, the ISAF rules are not suited to hackers. This is going to be simplistic and puerile, but on the e-regata, the safest rule is: facing a green boat is a priority and facing an orange boat, is not a priority. If you absolutely want to apply the rules of ISAF, free to you but you will come to life to protest. Good luck to yo
Изменено: ELIOTLUCAS-2 - 02.04.2018 10:59:18

Grizzle -
If Rule 18 applies, then inside/outside takes precedence over starboard/port - even if you were on starboard, you are required to give room if the port-tacker is inside. (however the port-tack boat is only entitled to room for a seaman-like rounding, and this is one of the very fine distinctions that the game does not apply correctly...)
-BêteNoir

Цитата
BeteNoir wrote:
Grizzle -
If Rule 18 applies, then inside/outside takes precedence over starboard/port - even if you were on starboard, you are required to give room if the port-tacker is inside. (however the port-tack boat is only entitled to room for a seaman-like rounding, and this is one of the very fine distinctions that the game does not apply correctly...)
-BêteN

Rules 18.1 (a) and (b) both deal with boats on opposite tacks in the zone, rule 18 does not apply. Never has, and should not in the game.

Grizzle -

Your original post was not specific as to whether you were at a windward or leeward mark.

Your last post makes me think you don't understand how Rule 18 works...

Can you be more specific...?

-BêteNoir
Страницы: 1