DSQ, solapa

oops sorry i forgot to say

this cheater is Real or Indy

where is my mind?

sorry to forgot nobody's perfect...

Sorry all

I did not notice this server error.
Изменено: Pascal - 04.01.2018 21:24:41

Sometimes fake REAL 1047, sometimes fake Pascal...it dépends of the Wind...A-brutis, rubbS, Kinks too...

REAL1047

03.04.2017 17:41:42

hello everybody
Изменено: Pascal - 04.01.2018 21:32:29

its surely depend of 88 mood
Изменено: Pascal - 04.01.2018 21:37:06 (88 fake master)

fog strategy
Изменено: Pascal - 04.01.2018 21:53:52

hugh
Изменено: Pascal - 04.01.2018 22:00:38

for god sake Pascal are you talking to yourself now?
after you have showed the way of cheating years ago, what are waiting for?
we all know that you want to be first or champ, can you just do it silently.... please!

You're wrong again Sefa, I do not have to prove my ability to win regattas fairly and honestly, I stopped the tactics of the boats observers since 2 years and I do not disdain as some believe to run with the best skippers, the contrary, it is a pleasure to race with them. :)

Winning challenges is no longer my goal and I am happy to see good skippers like GRE_9, RC 27,La Gatta, Sardinia,Windwillow you and a few others win their regattas in a beautiful style. :D

You should advise your friend to stop this mascarade in the game and behave like a troll on the forum. :evil:

You know well that it is he who cheats since a year and maybe be more and you continue to support him. :(

Love( and hate) make blind it's human. ;)

The only thing I wish is to see this game I love improve.
Изменено: Pascal - 05.01.2018 11:59:56

Цитата
Pascal wrote:
You should advise your friend to stop this mascarade in the game and behave like a troll on the forum.
An advice best thing I can do.
Indy, could you just stop cheating in the game and trolling the forum, I am begging you..
Цитата
Pascal wrote:
You know well that it is he who cheats since a year and maybe be more and you continue to support him.
I supported no one but fair ones, included you Pascal and many others who became victim of pirates

You are just too fragile emotionally. You want to control everything around you. I am ok with that however some others don't.
You do your own self judgement.
You know what I mean, low profile is best

Thank you Sefa
May your wise word be heard, the quarrels of the past erased, war leave room for peace, there are enough bad players here so that the best do not sink into the dark side
Страницы: Пред. 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 След.