Sign In / Sign Up
 
 
Forum
Страницы: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 След.
joining for an exciting racing event
 
Give your membership below !!!

Good wind at all !!
 
Have no clue as to what you are referring but you are trustworthy so sign me up for it whatever it is.

Jerry
 
Цитата
Windwillow wrote:
Have no clue as to what you are referring but you are trustworthy so sign me up for it whatever it is.
Jerry Look

http://e-regata.com/eng/forum/?PAGE_NAME=message&FID=7&TID=824&MID=9022#message9022
 
GattaGnuda,

OK, I'm in. Just let us know when. I assume by 'evening' you mean European time. That is great for me.

Good idea. I hope it works.

Jerry
 
There is special tool here. We can try it:
http://e-regata.com/eng/partners/racing_club.php
 
is not working for me
 
Цитата
Bee wrote:
There is special tool here. We can try it:
http://e-regata.com/eng/partners/racing_club.php

Hello Bee,
I was thinking of doing everything less complicated. However, we can ask about how to manage that system. I take note of it
 
Цитата
Windwillow wrote:
let us know when.

https://time.is/en/UTC
 
it works now tell me when
 
Цитата
Bee wrote:
Цитата
Windwillow wrote:
let us know when.

https://time.is/en/UTC
Vuoi dire che sarebbe complicato organizzare il tutto per fuso orario?
Do you mean it would be complicated to arrange everything by time zone?
Страницы: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 След.
Users browsing this topic